Hamburgers - Quick and Easy Recipes for Burgers
Who doesn’t crave a mouthwatering, juicy burger every now and then? This go-to favourite is a super indulgence that can be served up in classic style or stacked high with decadent toppings. Here we salute the mighty burger in all its glory.
Hamburgers - So Versatile, You Can Eat a Different Burger for Each Day of the Month
The burger is no longer ruled by beef, with every possible iteration available to tempt even the healthiest diehard vegans. These days you can even go bun-less if you want! It doesn’t take much to create your ideal burger served up to suit your own desires or your own dietary needs. Beyond Meat® burgers even provide a plant-based alternative that will never leave you wanting, especially when using a tempting recipe like our HelloFresh chefs’ twist on the BBQ Ranch Burger. No one will be asking “Where’s the beef?” once they bite into this Beyond Meat® beauty smothered in smoky BBQ sauce, homemade ranch and all the fixings between a soft, delicious bun. Burger patties can be anything you want them to be from turkey to pork and from luscious lamb to bison – there’s truly no end to a burger’s potential to create unique, one-of-a-kind meals in your own kitchen.
Canada's Crowd-Pleasing Hamburger Recipes Based on Total Online Searches and YouTube Searches
|Hamburger Recipes||Online Searches|
|Black Bean Burgers||5,440|
|Portobello Mushroom Burger||2,450|
|Les Trois Garçons||1,000|
Hamburgers Are the Perfect Meal for Beginner Chefs
Whether you simply use ground beef formed into patties, fried to perfection and topped with cheese and your favourite condiments, or finesse your burger magic with a little imagination, the basics of the hamburger are simple:
- Patty: The patty is the star of the show whether you choose meat, poultry or fish, or plant-based options such as Beyond Meat®, portobello mushrooms, eggplant, cauliflower steaks and more.
- Bun: The bun holds everything together while allowing people to eat their meal with their hands.
- Cheese: While not a must, cheese plays an important role for cheese lovers.
- Condiments: Everyone has their preferred combination of condiments which traditionally include mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise and, for some, relish. However, today, toppings are used to really ramp up the flavour profile from fancy aiolis to chutneys and from sriracha to whacky yet popular peanut butter.
- Toppings: Toppings are anything else added to the burger such as pickles, lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. Today anything goes – from fried eggs to mushrooms and from onion rings to mac ‘n cheese!
Canada's Most Popular Hamburger Toppings Based on Total Online Searches and YouTube Searches
|Hamburger Toppings||Online Searches|
Redefine Hamburgers With Healthy Toppings
As mentioned above, toppings play a major role in your burger’s flavour and the possibilities are endless. We’re seeing a trend towards healthy toppings such as:
- Fried mushrooms
- Various greens such as kale, arugula, spinach, watercress, etc.
- Various pickles from beets to carrots and green beans to cauliflower
- Halloumi cheese
- Fruit such as figs, pears, pineapple
- Grilled veggies such as red peppers, eggplant, zucchini
- Roasted garlic
Make Your Burger on the Grill, in a Pan or in the Air Fryer
Burgers are not just versatile in their ingredients, but also in the way they’re prepared. That leaves the door wide open for cooks who can whip up burgers the best way they know how. Whether it’s on the grill, in a pan, broiled, or even in the air fryer, all you need is the right recipe to make burger history. HelloFresh’s chefs are always cooking up new burger ideas including:
- Southern-Style Pork Burgers: Pork and BBQ sauce are a match made in heaven, all the better when served burger style with creamy corn slaw.
- Indian-Inspired Turkey Burgers: Fusion is in, and this Indian-spiced turkey burger on a sweet brioche bun is cooled with fresh cucumber raita.
- Chorizo Burgers: These Mexican-inspired burgers are flavoured with chorizo sausage and fresh cilantro-lime mayo.
- Beyond Meat® Veggie Burgers and Caramelized Onions: Plant-based patties are slathered with garlicky Dijonnaise and topped with caramelized onions for an upscale burger oozing with cheese.
- Goat Cheese and Pear Burgers: Elegant caramelized pear and goat cheese are next-level good for a fancier burger meal that won’t disappoint!
- Maple Bacon Bison Burgers: Switch up beef for bison for a true Canadian treat paired with maple bacon, sharp cheddar and our classic Dijonnaise.
- Tikka-Style Lamb Burgers: Lamb lovers rejoice when classic Indian flavours are matched with a mouthwatering lamb patty and curried mayo.
The Only Bad Burger Is the One You Didn’t Eat
And we all know this is true! Don’t deny your burger cravings. We’ve got the recipes you need to create mouthwatering burgers with our ready-to-cook meal kits so that you can get all the yum you can handle, served on a bun! Order your HelloFresh menu now!
Easy and delicious recipes
Check out more tasty recipes
Get excited every evening!
Recipes you'll love!
Get delicious recipes and all ingredients fresh on your doorstep every week!