Chudleigh's Butter Toffee Sticky Cakes
Perfect for dinner parties | 290g | Serves 2
Serve up a surefire showstopper of a dessert. This mouth-wateringly moist brown sugar cake is fully doused in a rich butter toffee sauce made with real cream, brown sugar and butter. All you need to do is warm it up and enjoy every last bite
Produced in a facility that processes milk, sesame, eggs, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, mustard, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybean and sulphites.
Butter Toffee Sticky Cakes
(Contains Egg, Milk, Wheat)
Preparation instructions. Ovens and microwaves may vary. These are guidelines only.
Microwave Oven (1000 watts): (Heat from frozen 1 cake at a time)
- Remove cake from plastic film.
- Place cake right side up in its cup on a microwave safe dish.
- Heat on high for 50-60 seconds.
- Let cake stand in cup for 2 minutes. Invert cake on serving plate and serve.
Conventional Oven: (Heat from frozen)
1.Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Remove plastic film and place cake, in its cup on a baking sheet.
- Heat for 14 – 16 minutes.
- Let cake stand for 1 – 2 minutes. Invert cake on serving plate and serve.