Smart Moroccan-Style Shrimp
with Cilantro-Yogurt Dressing and Couscous
“Get cozy with this delightfully fresh and warming dish! Juicy shrimp and a medley of veggies are seasoned with our fragrant Harissa Spice Blend, then topped off with a dreamy herb-yogurt dressing and crispy shallots for layers of texture and flavour. It's the smart choice in more ways than one!
Smart is based on a per serving calculation of the recipe's kilocalorie and carbohydrate amount.“
Produced in a facility that processes milk, sesame, eggs, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, mustard, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybean and sulphites.
Sweet Bell Pepper
(Contains Sulphites, Wheat)
Harissa Spice Blend
Vegetable Stock Powder
(Contains Soy, Sulphites)
Not included in your delivery
Before starting, wash and dry all produce.Heat Guide for Step 4:• Mild: 1 tsp (2 tsp) • Medium: 2 tsp (4 tsp)s • Spicy: 1 tbsp (2 tbsp) • Peel, then cut shallot into 1/4-inch pieces.• Peel, then mince or grate garlic.• Core, then cut pepper into 1/4-inch pieces.• Halve zucchini lengthwise, then cut into 1/4-inch half-moons.• Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch pieces.
• Add half the stock powder (use all for 4 ppl) and 1/3 cup (2/3 cup) water to a medium pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.• Once boiling, remove from heat, then add half the couscous (use all for 4 ppl).• Stir to combine. Cover and let stand, 5 min.• When couscous is tender, fluff with a fork. Cover and set aside.
• Meanwhile, using a strainer, drain and rinse shrimp, then pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.• Heat a large non-stick pan over medium- high heat.• When hot, add 1/2 tbsp (1 tbsp) oil, then shrimp. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp just turn pink, 2-3 min.**• Transfer to a plate, then cover to keep warm.
• Reheat the same pan over medium-high.• When hot, add 1 tbsp (2 tbsp) oil, then shallots, garlic, peppers, tomatoes and Harissa Spice Blend (NOTE: Reference heat guide).• Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until tender, 4-5 min.• Add zucchini and 1/3 cup (2/3 cup) water. Cook, stirring often, until zucchini is tender- crisp, 2-3 min. (NOTE: If liquid absorbs too quickly, add additional water, 1-2 tbsp at a time, as needed.)• Stir in shrimp. Remove the pan from heat.
• Meanwhile, roughly chop cilantro.• Add yogurt, cilantro, 2 tbsp (4 tbsp) water and 1/2 tsp (1 tsp) sugar to a small bowl.• Season with salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
• Divide couscous between plates. Top with veggies and shrimp.• Spoon cilantro-yogurt dressing over top.• Sprinkle half the crispy shallots (use all for 4 ppl) over top. (TIP: Save remaining crispy shallots for a future creation!)