As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
As the Human Resources Manager of People, you will play a pivotal role at Factor, bringing objectivity to the Factor team and value to the business by working closely with the People leaders to execute the strategic direction, drive performance through people and build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement. You will provide HR support and ensure the execution of day-to-day HR operations.
You will …
- As an HR Business partner, work to build solid relationships with functional leaders
- Be a role model leader and a champion of change, building organizational trust and promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering and communicating regularly leadership on trends
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and employees regarding employment issues in such areas as policy and procedure interpretation/application, coaching and corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans, and terminations
- Spearhead initiatives for client groups by developing programs and services to increase employee engagement, retention, and job satisfaction
- Support Talent Management events (succession planning) in partnership with the Senior Manager of People, L&OD COE, and leadership to ensure a solid talent pipeline is available and employees are prepared to assume positions of greater responsibility
- In partnership with L&OD COE, deliver onboarding, leadership training for all leaders, and compliance training on various HR topics, including ethics, labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Support the performance management process and provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews and evaluations. Provide training and consultation as necessary
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement
- An innovative, strategic thinker who can effectively leverage data to improve efficiency in a production-focused operational environment
- A successful change agent who has leveraged an HR Business partner model to transform operations through people
- A highly collaborative leader with the ability to partner with and influence key business leaders and build high functioning teams
- Able to have the ability to develop and execute a proactive employee and labor relations strategy focused on building leadership skills to promote employee engagement
- A professional with attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, listening, verbal and written communication skills
At a minimum, you have…
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s and/or HR Certifications preferred
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Human Resources preferably with experience in an operations/distribution HR role
- Possess a solid understanding of HR issues specific to start-up and/or CPG and tech companies
- Strong knowledge and experience with federal, state, and local employment laws