Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Compensation Senior Manager / Manager will be responsible for promoting and administering the compensation programs at HelloFresh US, an organization with a workforce of approximately 8,000 employees. Scope of this role includes management of the development, evaluation, & continuous improvement of existing and new (executive, salaried, and hourly) compensation programs, their administration, their compliance, and how employees engage with them. Reporting directly to the Associate Director, Compensation, this person will have the opportunity to take the reins of our compensation programs and further accelerate them to ensure they support our efforts to attract, motivate, and retain top talent, building a great place to work. The candidate is expected to be a strong problem solver with excellent analytical skills and a strong aptitude for working cross-functionally.
You will ...
- Participate in cross-functional projects by providing subject matter expertise and compensation modellings and cost projections.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on broad based salaried compensation matters, including market pricing/survey participation, job evaluation/matching, salary architecture and wage compliance
- Foster strong partnerships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, and People Team functional experts for successful evaluation, administrative execution, and employee engagement on existing compensation programs
- Partner with People Core Services team the administration of compensation changes, equity program, variable compensation programs and job rating/evaluation - including management of Compensation Management tool, HRsoft
- Results-oriented: You love creating tangible outcomes
- Gritty: When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Agile: You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving people problems and dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Interpersonal: you're intuitive, engaging, and outgoing; you're engaging and instantly connect with people
- Embrace Ambiguity: if there is not a clear path, you thrive and get excited from the path you can forge
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity and handle confidential information with tact
At a minimum, you have...
- An exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or University (Finance, Maths, Business Administration, or Analytics degrees preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years working in Compensation field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and build cost projections and compensation models. Evidence of fluency working with financial data
- Expert Excel skills; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- Strong attention to detail and high sense of urgency for critical timelines
- In depth knowledge and understanding of compensation design,administration, and engagement for both salaried and hourly employees
- Current knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including FLSA and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations around compensation; works with People Core Services team to ensure necessary compliance and reporting requirements
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company