Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the FP&A team to provide in-depth, insightful analyses to help make strategic investment decisions and contribute to the overall growth of HelloFresh.
The Senior Analyst will be focused on our operational KPIs and provide critical analysis and insights to help drive related business decisions. To be successful in this role you must be data driven, have strong communication skills, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be based out of our Burr Ridge, IL Distribution Center.
- Work closely with site leadership to track operational KPIs, identify target deviations and assess necessary measures.
- Establish strong partnerships with teams at distribution centers to stay informed about the day-to-day operations and to help drive process improvements.
- Work with Operations leadership to analyze business opportunities as well as execute process improvement and cost saving programs.
- Work with FP&A management to build budgets and forecasts related to the multiple distribution center-related cost centers.
- Provide analysis and support for DC investment projects. Ensure capital expenditures are properly controlled and accounted for and savings from investment projects validated.
- Build rigorous analytical tools and reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, and spend efficiency, leveraging existing infrastructure as appropriate and creating new capabilities as required.
- Perform monthly close variance analyses
- Provide ad/hoc reporting as requested by Finance leadership or site leadership.
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- A strong communicator - Understand different points of view and drive towards common goals.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial reporting and analysis (FP&A) or consulting
- Experience working with distribution/fulfillment center operations is a strong plus
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- BA/BS required, preferably in Finance/Accounting
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) is required
- Ability to travel; 10%-25% travel expected