Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Reporting to the head of Business Technology Group, this position will primarily oversee/manage specific technology transformation projects within and across various domains of our US supply chain - including Procurement, Fulfillment, Operations Planning, Logistics, Labor Management, and Finance. In addition, this role will support and lead strategy and governance activities that impact the entire landscape of technology utilized by US Operations. The position will be based in New York, NY.
- Develop and assist in the management of Strategies which improve the overall functioning of Supply Chain Operations through the use of Technology and Analytics
- Identify Business Process or Systems Gaps and Inefficiencies and develop solutions to implement improvements related to Supply Chain
- Develop and Support knowledge transfer for process changes, system implementations, and best practices
- Lead and drive any issue escalation efforts with respective team members and department & operations leadership
- Partner with leadership/stakeholders in supply chain domains and product to provide progressive support for systems, data, and recommendations on solutions for complex business challenges
- Develop project plans for implementations, present weekly status updates and create presentations for stakeholders. Facilitate internal and external discussions on project challenges and help resolve issues
- Identify resource needs and ensure resources are accountable and delivering against their project commitments
- Develop KPIs and Strategies to improve overall functional and technical knowledge of the group and internal team members
- Coordinate, support and organize project documentation as needed
- Represent Business Technology group as needed with any cross functional initiatives, working with colleagues in operations, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
- Understand supply chain technology tools and system landscape that enable improved operation visibility, performance and data availability
- Able to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining close attention to detail
- Experienced in partnering with both business teams and product managers, and in helping both groups to work together better
- A person with both strong supply chain process knowledge, and strong technical aptitude
- Comfortable driving solutions which enable real time data availability and reporting
- A strong communicator (both written and orally) who has the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team-based environment
- Oriented and inspired to mentor peers and colleagues, and to further develop cross functional teams that work well together
- A roll-up-your-sleeves type of person who is comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
At a minimum you have…
- 5+ years experience in full implementation lifecycle for supply chain management systems or other large technology solutions
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts within an enterprise
- 3+ years working with technology product managers in a high growth environment
- Proficiency in spreadsheet tools (Google sheets, Excel)
- Experience with planning, managing and documenting software testing initiatives
- Project Manager experience using MS Project & Excel, Jira and Confluence
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company