Purpose of the Position: The Cold Storage Inventory Specialist is responsible for accurately picking, staging, receiving, auditing, and transacting all inbound and outbound products into our frozen food and refrigerated storage areas. Additionally, this position is responsible for unloading goods and relocation to appropriate storage areas in the freezer and cooler using material handling power equipment.
Sunday - Thursday start time is at 6:00am
This is a Full Time/40 hours a week + Overtime position.
- Manage freezer cleanliness and product organization; ensure organic and other storage requirements to meet quality standards are met.
- Maintain accuracy of counts of all frozen inventory items for supply chain; respond to count requests
- Inspect and ensure quality compliance of inventory to specifications.
- Pick, Stage, Store, Receive, and Return all frozen products.
- Support inventory team with cycle counting the freezer on a weekly basis
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Any and all other functions as determined by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of Forklift Experience
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Regular stopping, squatting, bending, twisting, and walking
- Must be able to grasp objects and lift up to 60 lbs
- Warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from 45 degrees Fahrenheit to -20 degrees Fahrenheit
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.