Warehouse Associate - Runner/Kit Staging
Full Time 1st and 2nd Shifts available including Saturdays and Sundays.
Purpose of the Position: The production runner is responsible for all the activities involved in the storage of finished ingredients, kit organization, staging and supplying all ingredients to the packing line throughout a shift.
- Responsible for the labeling of shelves according to demand
- Responsible for cleaning and organizing the staging area
- Working with all Team Leads to store finished ingredients accordingly
- Working with the Production Assistant to correct any pre-preparation corrections
- Setting up the packing line according to the staging packet and related paperwork
- Perform other tasks as directed by managers and keep warehouse free of clutter
- Must follow all GMP’s and Safety Regulations
- Regular and timely attendance
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Any and all other functions as determined by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read and understand and follow instructions in English.
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to sudden changes of operational goals
- Detail oriented
- Interacts well with others. Good team player
- Commitment to work until job is completed
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb. boxes
- Standing, stooping and climbing are regular activities for this employee. Employee must have the ability to negotiate throughout the production and warehouse areas unassisted without disrupting regular production and warehousing activities.
- Warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from 45 degrees Fahrenheit to -20 degrees Fahrenheit
By my signature, I certify that I have read and understand the description of my position and agree to perform the duties described therein. I understand that Green Chef may make modifications, additions or deletions to this job description at any time, and will notify me of any changes by providing a revised copy for my review and signature.