As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
Due to growth, Factor is looking to add an Site Asset Protection Manager to our team! As Asset Protection Manager, you will join forces with Corporate Security and Asset Protection to prevent, detect, and recover shrink and theft in our U.S Distribution Operations! You will be on the front lines of detection and deterrence and immerse yourself in the trenches to promote Factor’s vision, inspire change, raise the bar on asset protection, and champion the creation of a safe and secure workplace! Your skills for planning and execution will take center stage as you set individual and team priorities and proactively structure resources to meet them. Open and articulate communication will be key to presenting the big picture, and your commitment to “walk the walk” will show solidarity as you spend time on the floor every day, observing and interacting with your team members.
- Engage other business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for our customers.
- Resolve theft by using good judgement and conducting high-quality investigations in shortage focus areas while strictly adhering to policy and procedures and AP leadership guidance
- Assist in implementing a companywide program focused on the protection of company assets.
- Mitigate significant security risks, designs and implements strategies and programs to prevent and reduce loss of the organization’s assets while optimizing costs, ensure fleet safety and security are a top priority
- Support Corporate Security team in their functional areas of workplace violence programs, travel security, risk intelligence, executive protection, labor strike response, and corporate investigations
- Drive a theft prevention culture by implementing action plans of AP leadership to reduce shortage by improving processes and merchandise protection standards
- Conduct theft investigations and partner with law enforcement to prosecute crimes against the company.
- Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to data center access controls, inventory control and record keeping.
- Develop driven business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
- Respond to incidents and submit appropriate documentation for all incidents following AP policy and procedures
- Model safe behaviors at all times while maintaining a clean work area
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance
- Take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- All other duties based on business needs
- Work with integrity and the utmost regard for the safety and health at Factor
- Assist management team during accident or injury investigations and root cause analysis
- Assist with the site emergency action plan and liaison with local first responders when needed
- Use continuous improvement principles to identify ways to improve our processes and results
- A Partner: you effectively listen, build rapport and communicate at all levels; you’re confident sharing ideas and are a trusted advisor for workplace safety
- Results-driven: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency.
- Programmatic: able to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task.
- Inspirational: you know how to make an impact and deliver presentations that inspire and influence change
- Versatile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for driving results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Bachelor's degree in related field or +4 years of experience (including Military)
- Preferred +2 years of retail or distribution asset protection experience or law enforcement.
- +3 years of experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward visitors and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)