Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Manager on the Paid Social team, you will be majorly managing the paid social campaigns for HelloFresh. You will be responsible for assisting in identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across major paid social channels for HelloFresh. You will help develop and execute the campaigns, perform campaign trafficking, and use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
Additionally, you will work very closely with different teams, including growth, brand, data and crm. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future paid social leader of D2C growth as well as build one of the biggest food-tech brands in the world.
- Plan, design, and execute paid social (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc) campaigns from execution to completion.
- Be responsible for all campaign trafficking, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis.
- Optimize campaign performance towards activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and build new relations with external partners
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across paid social channels
- Work with Brand Team to oversee and provide feedback for paid social creative development
- Solid understanding of paid social and all performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- A positive mindset towards challenges and new opportunities and A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- At least 3 years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns on the client-side or at a performance marketing agency.
- Knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics and platform reporting.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Experience working with FMP’s such as Smartly, Kenshoo, 4C, etc.
- Experience working with multiple social media platforms, such as Pinterest, Tiktok, etc.