As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Engineer Manager to join the Factor Operations team to manage our optimal facility design, equipment placement, and material flow. In this role, you will be responsible for owning facility design for new Factor_ facilities, while partnering with Engineering peers, Production, Safety, and Construction. You will manage the launch of new sites from design to first box shipped. You will also support the project management of new equipment projects across the operations. HelloFresh recently acquired Factor and we need your help to further build out our facility & network to support our growth plans!
You will …
- Work closely with our Senior Leadership Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our network capacity, operations and expanding the customer offering
- Assist our Construction and Facilities teams with the design of distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, process changes, and other material flow and 5S-related changes
- Partner with our Automation and Engineering team to launch and support new projects and processes at our facilities across the US
- Identify and implement design changes that will improve efficiencies, capacity & throughput
- Assure that practices promoting continuous improvement are adopted by the organization to drive improvements in morale, quality, delivery and cost
- Manage processes, projects, and systems in an effort to achieve unit goals while interfacing with multiple fulfilment and operations support teams
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, successfully integrating with teams and maintaining open communications
- Communicate with key stakeholders and senior management on project status, strategy, risks, and issues
- Analytical, a planner and an organizer.
- Effective with verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Able to analyze and provide solutions for cost reduction through process improvements and cost/benefit analysis.
- Experienced in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proficient in utilizing labor data to cost justify capital expenditure and process change ROI.
- A superior multi-tasker and able to meet concurrent project deadlines.
- Excellent with interpersonal skills, professional attitude and approach (have the ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up and down).
At a minimum, you have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or other technical degree
- 3-4 years of relevant experience working at a leading manufacturing or distribution company
- Experience managing teams with clear, tracked goals and objectives that align with company values
- Strong project and program management background, and demonstrated experience leading projects, preferably in lean operations
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite products with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or other 2D drafting software experience
- A willingness to travel 25%, depending on current project location or site launch
- Lean Six Sigma certification and Kaizen experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional attitude, and approach (and the ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up and down)