Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Senior Manager to help us scale our CRM Reactivations team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own the Reactivations strategy for one of our brands.
You will be responsible to define what and how we leverage multiple channels to get back our former customers. You will have your direct reports and support teams to enable you to succeed.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, and be excited to push the limits.
You will ...
- Own Reactivations strategy and metrics - i.e., quantity and quality of our reactivations for one of our brands
- Lead the team to make sure we find the right opportunities/experiments to pursue and we execute flawlessly with data-centric mindset
- Be sophisticated at exploiting cross-channel efforts including email, SMS, mobile app, social, direct mail, call centers, etc.
- Be detail oriented as we operate at a scale that we need to aim for high quality at everything we do
- ‘Speak’ (live and breathe) CRM to help the team incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions and execution - from creative to segmentation to deliverability.
- Own budgets to optimize spend across channels to maximize ROI
- Leverage data and technology to automate and differentiate journeys at scale—from triggered emails to real-time content personalization.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to support mutual projects, ensure alignment and gain buy-in. Including pricing/discounts, analytics, product (digital/physical), brand, tech.
- Results-oriented and data-driven, always thinking about the next 10x experiment.
- Passionate about leveraging CRM to build delightful user experiences.
- Collaborative, great at building and leading teams, yet still willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Experience at managing cross-channel CRM campaigns including at least email, SMS, and mobile notifications.
- Comfortable running your own SQL queries and pulling your own data when necessary.
- Ambitious and you want to grow with our hyper-growth trajectory.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) – in business, marketing, engineering, or statistics.
- 5+ years of CRM-related experience, with a heavy focus on email and the underlying data and the systems/tools that support CRM.
- At least 1 year of experience managing a team. Ideally overseeing CRM creatives and operations.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, automation, database marketing, and email provider migration are all major pluses.
- Significant experience/expertise designing and implementing experiments - e.g., A/B tests
- Experience managing complex CRM projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed complex segmentation strategies and customer lifecycle programs.