As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
We are seeking an experienced facilities and maintenance manager to support growing sites and equipment. New technology, capital expansion, and support of existing equipment are all key activities of this role. The facilities manager needs to be strong in project management, leadership, and technical skills related to manufacturing equipment, HVAC, and general maintenance.
- Responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in facilities operations procedures regarding housekeeping, janitorial, maintenance and overall upkeep of multiple plants
- Plan and assign work of maintenance technicians.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet GMP standards, make suggestions with regard to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Investigate and determine root cause of faulty work and consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Occasionally required to communicate with other departments within the distribution center in order to collaborate and solve problems
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within the area of responsibility.
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations. Monitor department’s staffing metrics and headcount.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from management and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures (safety, GMP AND SQF policies /procedures, PPE / hygiene policies)
- Responsible for upkeep of equipment including reporting defective equipment to management
- Maintains the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Update data in the computer system; must be able to use a computer and type/data entry using computer programs (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets)
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Self sufficient
- Strong communicator
- Build rapport with other departments
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in general building maintenance, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and processing equipment
- Working knowledge of OSHA, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), SQF, HACCP, FDA, USDA
- Skilled communicator with superior leadership skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Passionate with a think-outside-the-box mentality
- Familiar PIT (powered industrial truck) and conveyor equipment
- Knowledgeable in LOTO procedures
- Proven ability to read, analyze and comprehend procedure manuals
- Methodical when filling out a work order
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervisor