Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Due to growth, HelloFresh is hiring an Associate Planner. This exciting role will assist in the development of a new roll out system as it pertains to the production of meal kits. As Associate Planner you will build and maintain relationships with hourly associates, managers, carrier partners, other FC teams and various departments in the company. We are looking for someone who likes change and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements in shipment planning every single day.
You will ...
- Report to the Planning Manager
- Work alongside our planning team to execute daily production plans utilizing our planning tools
- Communicate daily production needs with Procurement, Logistics, HR and the Fulfillment Center.
- Plan daily sequence that production will follow
- Assess and identify potential production risks and relay to the Planning Manager
- Reconcile order list and ensuring numbers in production are up to date and accurate
- Assist production in tracking progress of the plan and assisting with off-plan situations
- Maintain weekly tools and/or spreadsheets that are utilized to ensure the successful execution of the production plans
You are / have ...
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Business/ Supply Chain preferred
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Internship or work exposure to production tools or shop floor leadership preferred
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
- Being available on weekends is required. Tues–Sat OR Sun–Thurs schedule
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company