Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents around the world.
About the Role
As the (Sr.) HR Business Partner, you will play a pivotal role at HelloFresh, bringing objectivity to the team and value to the business by working closely with the Director of People to execute the strategic direction, drive performance through people and build a compelling work environment with an emphasis on engagement. With a passion for the business, you will quickly learn its rhythm, how it functions and how operations must ebb and flow to delight our customers. Primary responsibilities will be focused on building/leveraging our HR Business Partner and Center of Excellence models to provide a world class employment experience for our teams. You will report directly to the Director of People and work directly with business leaders across the Headquarters location.
What You'll Do
- As an HR Business partner, work to build solid relationships with each of your business and functional leaders, serving as the main point of contact for HR
- Serve as the main HR contact for functional leaders up through VP-level, their teams (approximately 100 salaried/HQ employes) and interface regularly with members of the Executive team
- Be a role model leader and a champion of change, building organizational trust and promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering and communicating regularly leadership on trends.
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and employees regarding employment issues in such areas as policy and procedure interpretation/application, coaching and corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans and terminations.
- Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures partnering with Employee Relations and legal on any agency charge responses.
- Work with leaders to proactively create and maintain workforce staffing plans. Manage recruiting efforts in partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE to ensure that competent, diverse, and skilled workers are hired; working to minimize turnover.
- In partnership with the Total Rewards COE team, oversee the implementation and execution of all benefits and compensation policies, procedures, programs and communication. Provide guidance on benefits and compensation strategy planning and administration.
- Spearhead initiatives for client groups by developing programs and services to increase employee engagement, retention and job satisfaction.
- Lead Talent Management events (succession planning) in partnership with the Director of People, L&OD COE and leadership to ensure a solid talent pipeline is available and employees are prepared to assume positions of greater responsibility.
- In partnership with L&OD COE, deliver onboarding, leadership training for all leaders, and compliance training on various HR topics, including ethics, labor laws, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee the performance management process and provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews and evaluations. Provide training and consultation as necessary.
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to strengthen HR involvement.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s and/or HR Certifications preferred
- 5-8 years' of experience in a Human Resources preferably with experience in a high growth, fast paced, tech-related field or start-up environment
- Possess a solid understanding of HR issues specific to start-up and/or CPG and tech companies
- Be an innovative, strategic thinker who can effectively leverage data to improve efficiency in a production focused operational environment
- Have a track record as a successful change agent who has leveraged an HR Business partner model to transform operations through people
- A highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with and influence key business leaders and build high functioning teams
- Strong knowledge and experience with federal, state and local employment laws
- Ability to develop and execute a proactive employee and labor relations strategy focused on building leadership skills to promote employee engagement
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, listening, verbal and written communication skills
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!