Position is based out of New York, NY
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Analyst, Customer & Product Insights will support data workstreams on new and existing products within the growing Product Innovation department. There will be high exposure to all groups at HelloFresh - primarily within the Product, Culinary, and Menu teams - but also with Growth, Brand, Procurement, Tech, Data Science, and others.
- Lead programs around key sets of customer data - most frequently working in SQL, Tableau, and spreadsheets
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling way to inspire others to use data to take action
- Partner with others to establish a holistic view of product demand and customer feedback
- Support business strategy with quantifiable business outcomes
- Design, build, and maintain processes needed to improve business performance
- Analytical - you can tackle vague, complex problems using data and logic
- Detail-oriented - you’re careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Adaptable - you’re a quick learner who can work across diverse business issues with quantitative/qualitative focus and juggle multiple projects at once
- An Influencer - you have strong communication skills to effectively promote product innovation strategies and cross-functional partnerships
- A holistic thinker - you understand business context; you’re entrepreneurial, collaborative, creative, and can tie everything back to the overall product strategy
At a minimum, you have...
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Analytics, or a related field
- 2+ years of data analysis, visualization, and storytelling
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and pulling information from large data warehouses
- Experience with owning data programs or workstreams
- Experience in food/CPG, e-commerce, or subscription-based companies
- Bonus: Python or other programming languages
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew, and monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
This role will report to the Associate Director of Customer & Product Insights who is based in Boulder, CO and part of the larger Product Innovation team.