Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an HR Associate to join our Corporate Shared Services Team. The Associate, HQ People Operations, will implement HR guidance to all corporate employees and support activities for our HQ HR business partners. Key responsibilities include processing HR transactions, maintaining and reporting critical HR data, answering day-to-day employee questions, onboarding and exiting employees, and managing administrative support for the HRBP, COE, and Leadership Teams. This role will also participate in special projects and leave requests. This position is responsible for interfacing and problem solving with several partners, including Workplace Operations, Safety & Security, Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Finance, Benefits, Payroll, and HR Core Services.
You will ...
- Play a vital role in the build and growth of the new Corporate Shared Services Team, buy support Tier 2 & 3 employee questions regarding but limited to payroll, benefits, employee perks, paid time off, health and safety, leaves, immigration, and company policies
- Respond to inquiries from the HelloFresh HR team and build out employee-facing documentation as needed
- Maintain and update personnel files, data, lists, shared drives, org charts, and records for all HelloFresh corporate employees
- Support Senior Corporate HRBP’s in ad-hoc projects and initiatives that support the development and Growth of Corporate functions
- Support Senior Corporate HRBP’s in efforts to ensure all People data is accurate in order to build dashboards and reports that our leaders can rely on
- Support all Core People processes, including but not limited to: onboarding, payroll, internal transfers, performance management, leaves of absence, offboarding, and more
- Coordinate events to support our culture, Employee Resource Groups, and build community among HelloFresh employees across multiple sites.
- Assist in answering questions and training employees on the use of self-service HR systems, tools, and processes.
- Lead New Hire Orientation for all Corporate Employees, delivering training on HelloFresh systems, processes, etc., locally and via phone/zoom to remote employees.
- Conduct exit interviews and manage the exiting process for all departing HQ employees, including Calculating the final PTO payout for terminations
- Identify areas of improvement, conduct workflow analysis, and design solutions with a focus on employee experience.
- Passionate about Human Resources
- A “customer service” minded professional
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Able to quickly and accurately answer employee questions
- Strong with follow-through and attention to detail
- Exceptional with communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion and practice good judgment when faced with sensitive situations
- Comfortable juggling different tasks and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and without errors
- Able to quickly digest a new process, execute against it, and identify opportunities to make improvements
- Interested in continuing to learn, grow, and contribute to the function
At a minimum, you have...
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR preferred
- Mid to advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel (ability to process data, create pivot tables, charts, and formulas), PowerPoint, and Google Suite applications
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels of employees from hourly/entry through executive level
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap and monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups