As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
The Fulfillment Supervisor drives the culture & leads the daily activities for a high-volume pick, pack, & ship Fulfillment Center. You will work directly with our Fulfillment Manager to be in charge of building out & leading the operational road map for our flagship fulfillment center. Your time will be spent between managing the daily operational logistics of the fulfillment center, creating a positive workplace culture for over 50 employees, mentoring the leadership team, and driving continuous improvement. This person will have a seat at the table and be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the company as a whole.
You will oversee...
- Inventory Management
- Direct supervision over material handling employees (fork lift drivers, runners, inventory clerks)
- Cycle Counting
- Receiving/Shipping dock coordination
- Fulfillment supervision support
- Continuous improvement including WMS roll out and Pick-2-Light Implementation
- Bold: you’re adventurous, outgoing and optimistic; you’re confident making decisions and taking calculated risk
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: you have the vision, passion, and imagination; you are not afraid to ask, ‘what if’ and constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams and cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels and departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging and use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solving complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Excitement for working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Interest in spending most of your time on the shop floor and working directly with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated success at delivering new product initiatives in both a large company and start-up environments
- Strong continuous improvement skills
- A customer service obsession and a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Effective communication and are a leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to business needs
- Willing to work weekends and/or night shifts when needed
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to think strategically and communicate at the executive level, coupled with top-notch organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage 50+ employees a day - our culture is a critical part of our success, and you are directly responsible for driving it
You MUST have...
- 2 Years leadership experience
- Spanish Fluency
- 2 years warehouse and inventory management experience