Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Reporting into our corporate fulfillment technology team, this position will drive the implementation and ongoing maintenance/ support of our HelloFresh strategic warehouse management system (HighJump ONE) platform in our Newark, NJ facility.
- Support all areas of HelloFresh’s warehouse management system (WMS) application [High Jump ONE Platform] for the Newark, NJ facility including:
- acting as super user and level one support for the warehouse end-user community in supporting any technical or functional issues
- managing system configuration based on operations team direction
- facilitating end user training where needed and assisting in System Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation
- overseeing user menu profile and security setup for the application based on operations functional roles
- participating in requirements definition and technical design of any HelloFresh driven product enhancements to the application with either the vendor or our consulting partners
- Coordinating and executing any required testing activities in support of the application with fellow colleagues based in other geographies
- Working with other fulfillment technology colleagues in trouble shooting or managing changes to WMS integrations to other platforms
- Represent Fulfillment Tech team area as needed with any cross functional initiatives and working with colleagues in operations, automation, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
- Understand all available fulfillment technology team reporting tools and create reports that enable improved operation visibility and performance
- Help maintain the deployment, support and service coordination for associated hardware devices like RF scanners, tablets and workstations
- Coordinate with a regional infrastructure manager to help support local network services as needed
- Able to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining close attention to detail
- An excellent oral and written communicator and have a team player mentality
- Someone with both strong operational process and technical aptitude
- A roll up your sleeves type who is comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
At a minimum you have…
- 1+ years of experience supporting a WMS in an RF based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfillment environment, any direct experience with HighJump ONE WMS is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL, as well as working in spreadsheet tools (Google sheets, Excel)
- Experience gathering data and creating custom reports
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree preferred
- The willingness and flexibility to adjust to alternate work hours as occasionally required to support a 24/7 warehouse/production operation
- The willingness and ability to travel to different HelloFresh facilities on occasion in support of projects or platform rollouts or to collaborate with peers.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.