Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team, focusing on the expense side of the P&L. You will report to the Director of FP&A and work cross-functionally to analyze financial results and highlight key drivers. You will be responsible for developing methodologies, dashboards, and models from both a budget and a forecasting perspective.
- Develop scalable financial models or reports that align and simplify monthly business reviews, annual planning, quarterly budgeting and monthly/weekly forecasting processes
- Build scalable financial processes and metrics by working with functional leaders and other finance teams
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to the monthly close process
- Investigate month over month variance and follow up with business functions within the organization on the variances
- Provide fact-based insights into variances and trends
- Have data analytic discussions in business review meetings with cross-functional business stakeholders, senior management and business managers
- Complete ad hoc financial modeling and analysis
- Leverage knowledge of HelloFresh organization and work closely with the Global FP&A team to streamline and build standardized planning and reporting models
- Someone who pays attention to detail and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team’s tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing and colleagues finance.
- A considered and strong communicator who gives clear and structured excel recommendations.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 4 years of finance/accounting experience
- 4 year degree in finance, related business field or equivalent directly related work experience required
- Deep understanding of Cost of Sales P&L buildup and cost center structures
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience in financial modeling, experience with ERP system (Tableau, SAP, Business Objects) is a plus
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience within / solid understanding of food and/or subscription businesses
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy, and paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling and advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Commuter benefits