Senior Director / VP Workforce Staffing (High-Volume, Hourly/Non-Exempt Distribution Centers)
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The Senior Director / VP of Staffing will be a key leader, developing, executing, and maintaining a best-in-class staffing program to support hourly / non-exempt talent needs across the HelloFresh US distribution center network. We are looking for an experienced, strategy-driven leader who has a proven track record building and leading staffing functions for hourly and non-exempt employee populations of 5k+. This person is customer obsessed, has a passion for flawless execution, data driven, hands-on, and is interested in being part of a team building “best in class” food fulfillment operations.
- Build staffing strategies, lead development and implementation of successful programs / initiatives to deliver diverse, qualified hourly/ non-exempt talent pipelines to network of US Distribution Centers.
- Consistently assess existing and future workforce plans to ensure business alignment; Proactively quantify issues and evaluate scenarios relative to future talent demands
- Manage strategic external partnerships with staffing and contingent agencies along with direct recruiting contractors.
- Partner and develop strong relationships with hiring managers, and other stakeholders to recommend and successfully implement innovative and effective recruitment strategies.
- Implement proactive recruitment branding strategies to elevate HF reputation in the marketplace.
- Develop and manage OKRs aligned to company-level priorities.
- Oversee the development of long-term staffing strategies focused on building an "early-in-career" pipeline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years senior management experience building, scaling and leading workforce staffing function in a high-volume, hourly / non-exempt function with employee population of 5k+ (Preferably in the Distribution / Warehousing space)
- Proven experience developing strategic plans to manage evolving staffing priorities within a changing workforce and hiring landscape.
- Working knowledge and commitment to embedding a diversity, equity and inclusion lens into recruiting, selection and hiring practices.
- Exceptional problem solving skills. Agile and Tenacious with ability to lead effectively through rapidly changing organizational strategies.
- Deep knowledge of emerging talent attraction strategies, tools, platforms, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization, time management, and follow-through skills; high sense of urgency.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company