Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Support buyers in their day to day activities, including placing POs, tracking inventory, and managing vendor owned freight tracking
- Learn across categories and commodity groups, by working with several buyers, to best position you for future growth within HelloFresh
- Partner with HelloFresh distribution centers, offsite production locations and suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and inventories match demand requirements
- Collaborate with strategy managers and suppliers to execute daily operations and identify opportunities for improvement in on time delivery, quality, or communication as needed
- Analyze purchasing data to ensure accuracy of information, purchasing procedures and identify any discrepancies, etc
- Assist in resolving any unforeseen problems with suppliers relating to operations, purchasing or quality/performance quickly and professionally
- Assist in identifying and driving continuous improvement in our processes and tools for how we continue to work with and scale the offsite production locations to supplement the HelloFresh business model
- Work with a team of internal high-achievers to continue building, growing, and improving on our offsite production capabilities
- Customer-centric and willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Data driven- curious about what insights can be derived from numbers
- Highly adaptable- you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change and dynamic work environment
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 1 year of procurement and/or sourcing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- Must be flexible to work weekends (on occasion)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company