Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Product Management who will report directly to the Sr. Director of Product Development. This person will lead our Product Strategy and Roadmaps across our Portfolio of Brands, helping us change the way people eat forever. This role will cultivate a deep understanding of our target customer and will ideate solutions to support their needs by constantly improving our existing products and launching new and exciting product initiatives. This leader will execute and oversee roadmap planning and guide seamless product launches from ideation through execution in collaboration with our Culinary, Procurement, Supply Chain, Marketing and Technology teams. This person will stay ahead of food trends to maintain HelloFresh as a leading food solutions group. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader, a reliable problem-solver and have experience growing a high performing product organization.
- Guide and set our innovation strategy for our portfolio of brands, identifying and prioritizing growth and current customer satisfaction opportunities across our portfolio of meal and food products
- Be the voice and advocate of our customer, utilizing a highly data-driven approach to help design, maintain and execute on a strategic product roadmap
- Become an expert in our customers' preferences, habits and purchasing drivers
- Develop test plans and KPIs for new product launches across revenue generation and customer satisfaction dimensions that align to the company’s objectives. Perform Post-Launch reviews on new product launches to determine launch success and identify continuous improvement opportunities to constantly drive improved performance
- Track product performance and make insight-based recommendations for action.
- Work cross-functionally with Brand, Culinary, Editorial on Product positioning for new product launching and go-to-market support plan
- Partner with Operations on Supply Chain heavy solution designs for product offering development
- Cultivate a world class product development and management team, adapting processes and KPIs to best practices and coaching high performing employees to achieve ambitious revenue growth and customer satisfaction goals
- Stay abreast of the ever-changing food landscape
- Perform a full range of leadership responsibilities which may include: interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees, and driving performance management
- A Trend Seeker: you are in tune with what’s happening in the culinary world, and are able to synthesize trends into product ideas aligned to our business
- An Influencer: you use your strong communication skills to effectively promote product innovation strategies and cross-functional partnerships
- Entrepreneurial: you’re able to prioritize and manage your own workflow, and you’re not afraid to take on responsibility and make real business impact
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data and logic
- Collaborative: you can work with multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal and you actively solicit and respond to critical feedback when appropriate
- Adaptable: you’re a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments, and you understand the importance of balancing a culinary mindset with business objectives
- Detail-oriented: you’re careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks and have great project management skills
- Leader: you inspire and coach your team to enable high performing productivity
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Product Development , Product Management or related discipline is a plus
- 10 years of experience in product management, channel management, product development, project management, brand management, innovation or related field in the food industry
- Experience managing small and/or medium sized teams
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Success in leading cross-functional teams
- CPG, D2C subscription, Food or Retail experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills in google sheet & project management tools
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix environment
- Track record of creative problem solving and the desire to influence new products and features
- An ability to develop products with internal stakeholder needs in mind
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience managing multiple projects and balancing priorities
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company