The QA Supervisor position is responsible for upholding to all HelloFresh food safety & quality standards. This position also acts as a backup SQF practitioner. The FSQ Supervisor works alongside and with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Supervisor receives direction from Management and carries out instructions based on given guidelines. The Supervisor is responsible for following and enforcing all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Performing internal audits.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize compliance, product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement food safety training programs.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Interact with vendors and procurement to ensure food safety of all purchased parts.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the food safety & SQF system when the manger is out
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Administering document control and configuration management system.
- Overseeing established calibration and testing program.
- Assisting the management team and provide QA support when QA Manager is out.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a Minimum you have…
- Bachelor's degree or related management work experience.
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in quality/food safety assurance, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a quality assurance manager, and with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.