As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
Working directly with the purchasing manager to ensure food buying across the organization is tracked and managed efficiently.
- Assist purchasing manager in identifying their individual buying needs of a variety of different Stock Keeping Units (SKUs)
- Research, identify and develop relationships with new sources of suppliers for the company that meet criteria including (but not limited to) price, quantity, quality and timeliness
- Negotiate and manage relationships with existing network of suppliers and vendors for in week material order releases
- Analyze purchases across categories to ensure accuracy of information, purchasing procedures and identify any discrepancies, etc
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and inventories matches demand requirements
- Resolve any unforeseen problems with suppliers relating to operations, purchasing or quality/performance quickly and professionally
- Manages inventory accuracy against orders and performs cycle counts
- Customer-centric and willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Detail-oriented- proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Data driven- curious about what insights can be derived from numbers
- Highly adaptable- you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change and dynamic work environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of procurement and/or sourcing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- Must be flexible to work weekends (on occasion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills