Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As Production Manager, you will be a part of how HelloFresh changes the food industry and the way people eat! You will provide strategic operational leadership throughout production and will cultivate a culture that is second to none.
You will ...
- Bring continuous development to production, quality, cost, and delivery programs while building relationships with hourly associates, managers, carrier partners, vendors, and multiple internal departments
- Oversee the daily production operations, ensuring on-time and accurate delivery of customer orders
- Engage, coach, motivate and lead the Production team for career progression and development
- Monitor communication between multiple production lines to eliminate downtime
- Establish procedures, metrics and processes to increase productivity and optimization
- Analyze and identify areas of improvement in cost savings, production, and lead times
- Develop and administer operational procedures for outbound shipments, handling and disposition of products, and keep the highest standards of quality
- Create and assist on strategic planning and forecasting to improve existing production issues
- Establish new procedures, metrics, and processes alongside the COO and Director of Operation
- Create a positive team dynamic
- Bold: you take calculated risks to change the status quo
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Strategic: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging
- Problem-solver: you enjoy production planning and use logic to identify alternatives and present solutions to complex problems
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive about customer experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, diploma or GED
- 5+ years of operational leadership in food manufacturing/production plant
- 3+ years of experience in direct to consumer fulfillment / eCommerce operations
- Understanding of food safety regulations/compliance (SQF, HACCP, AIB, BRC)
- Proven success managing teams of 100+ employees in a hyper-growth organization - our culture is an essential part of our success.
- Project management skills, well-versed in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
- Efficient Microsoft and Google app capabilities
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave, PTO , and paid holidays
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches