Quality Area Manager Days
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Analyze process reports and troubleshoots problems to correct quality issues.
- Coordinate activities and provide coaching and guidance to workers in the quality team.
- Work alongside and with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity.
- Receives direction from Management and carries out instructions based on given directive.
- Follow and enforce all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- Responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in inspection and quality control procedures regarding purchased material, in-process material and finished products to assure that quality control standards are achieved.
- Plan and assign work of subordinates.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions about procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Investigate and determine cause of faulty work and consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Very thorough/detail oriented
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Excel and formulas
- Strong clerical skills
- A team player with a can - do attitude
- Excited to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with constant change
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience required
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment.
- HS diploma or GED required
- 2-year degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience
- Intermediate computer skills requirement – data analysis/creation, Microsoft office and google equivalent
- Preferred food safety certifications SQF, BRC, HACCP