At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way people eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We're hiring a Business Analyst to join our Operations Planning team. Alongside team members, peers on other teams, and Operations leadership, this role will own, support, and improve upon a variety of core processes, internal tools/systems/databases, and strategic initiatives, that impact our entire Supply Chain. In addition, this role may contribute to the evaluation and implementation of new technology solutions, as well as own elements of change management projects. To succeed in this role, you'll need to have: Eager to understand how good data, processes, and tools can drive better execution and scalability. This is an opportunity to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization, the food supply chain, and the way people eat.
- Expertly take ownership of several operationally critical tools, processes, and/or software, managing and executing at the rhythm required by the business
- Be the primary subject-matter-expert in the business for all of your responsibilities, including maintaining a strong understanding of the relevant inputs, outputs, structures, and process flows
- Take the lead in responding to questions, issues, and analysis requests, from both within the Operations Planning team and from other teams, related to your areas of expertise
- Interact within Operations Planning and cross-functional Supply Chain teams to ensure that business processes are executed as designed and are achieving desired outcomes
- Continuously seek out and evaluate opportunities (for example, integration of new data sources) to improve business outcomes, efficiency, strategy.
- Adapt elements of your responsibilities to support new product launches and internal capability enhancements, while still ensuring the highest reliability, accuracy, and scalability
- Improve and refine tools, analysis and presentation techniques while adapting to an expanding business, and an evolving landscape of Supply Chain technology, so we can work smarter, not harder
- Someone who uses data and logic to identify opportunities, diagnose issues, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information
- Able to explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences
- Obsessive about producing high-quality work; you're eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Someone who favors team victories over individual success
- 1+ year of relevant work experience, including recurring responsibility for:
- Executing or owning tools or processes required by the business to facilitate operational activities
- Preparing and delivering reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences
- Undergraduate degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Google Sheets, with preference for ability to automate within spreadsheets (can perform complex functions)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match, which vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks) & PTO policies
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- In the NYC office, snacks, cold brew on tap, & monthly catered lunches
- Opportunities to continue learning and growing your technical and business skills
- Company-sponsored outings & access to Employee Resource Groups