Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Senior Data Scientist at HelloFresh, you will support the acquisition and retention strategy of one of the fastest-growing e-commerce businesses in the US. Data-driven decision making is at the core of our company culture and you will have a fundamental part in shaping our success extracting insights from terabyte-scale databases.
You will ...
- Provide analytical support to drive the reactivation of former customers: through testing, analysis, data-science, investigation, dashboarding and data-driven strategy
- Ensure experimentation best practices, analyze multivariate tests and dig deeper with advanced data science techniques and post-hoc testing.
- Conceptualize and lead the development of data visualization and business intelligence tools within the reactivation space
- Automate tools to allow teams to self-service frequently analytical needs
- Explore and analyse customer behavior and digital metrics in order to detect growth opportunities for the HelloFresh product and improve user experience.
You are ...
- An active, solution-oriented member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team and capable of collaborating with Marketers, Product Owners, Data Scientists, and Business Intelligence teams
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh’s core product and architecture.
At a minimum, you have ...
- A BS or similar in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program. Post-graduate preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing analytics and/or data science within the marketing space
- Solid understanding of experimental design and familiarity with more advanced statistical concepts (e.g., Bayesian statistics; sequential testing; multilevel and generalized linear models; timeseries; bootstrapping)
- Ability to perform data analysis in Python or R (required); proficiency using SQL (required).
- Expertise with email and digital metrics. Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud (preferred).
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, proficient with BI Platforms (Tableau preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
CO Salary: $130-140k
Role is equity eligible based on approval from executive team