As you may have read in the news …..
“HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc.”
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh’s growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
We are seeking an experienced Sous-Chef responsible for overseeing the daily kitchen operations. This role will ensure that all food prepared meets the highest quality standards and follows all SOP's and company practices.
- Be responsible for training, coaching, and developing hourly kitchen staff
- Maintain security and upkeep of kitchen, including equipment, food, and supply inventories
- Planning energy conservation procedures in the kitchen
- Ensure the kitchen operates alongside state and federal health and safety codes
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas
- Work to continuously improve processes, working closely with other departments to execute plant-wide initiatives
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls, and provide regular progress reports to the Chef de Cuisine during the shift
- Manage department priorities as situations arise
- Perform accident investigations and notify management as appropriate
- Able to train and develop a large group of employees and manage an active kitchen
- A problem solver
- Results Driven
- Able speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Able to multitask - tracking/monitoring recipe development and maintaining productivity
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Comfortability in being exposed to hot, cool and/or cold environment (30º - 70º)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- American Culinary Federation chef certification preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in commissary kitchen and high-volume food preparation
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications