At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Promote OpEx capability development programs and partner with functional leaders to implement improvement programs across the entire HelloFresh US operations.
- coordinate with local Distribution Center and Central teams to guide improved performance in Quality, Service, and Efficiency.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in processes; align resources to these priorities; ensure appropriate charters and quality improvement methodologies, tools and techniques are being used to promote improvements; and continue to be an advocate for future operational improvements by partnering with and challenging the business and leadership in new ideas.
- Develop a self-sustaining program by identifying and engaging employees to lead continuous improvement efforts.
- Oversee implementation of HF Operations Strategic projects including Continuous Improvement, Change Management, cost optimization, and Operational Excellence Training.
- Lead large-scale improvement projects within operations or across facilities and coordinate these programs with the project teams.
- Assure that practices promoting continuous improvement are adopted by the organization to improve morale, quality, delivery and cost.
- Communicate best practices and learning's across the organization.
- Lead risk identification and risk mitigating planning
- Organize project post-mortems with all partners and identify important areas for process improvements
- Manage a small team of direct reports. Influence a large team of indirect reports including associates, managers, and leaders across the US.
- Report to Senior Director, Operational Excellence
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans beginning on your first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Bachelor's degree or related management work experience.
- 5+ years of project management experience in a production environment targeted towards Continuous Improvement related work
- Six Sigma / Lean Experience