HelloFresh is a rapidly growing international startup. We have been providing millions of meal kits to customers across nine countries over the past five years, and we aren’t stopping here! Our goal is to continue our growth to become the largest home food delivery service in our market. Cooking should be enjoyable, affordable, and convenient, and that is exactly what our customers can expect from HelloFresh.
We’re hiring a Recruiter to support HelloFresh recruitment efforts across the United States. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a dedicated, passionate talent acquisition specialist that is driven to support HelloFresh to find the best talent. You’ll need to be professional, have a high sense of urgency, and have a proven background of recruiting for a wide variety of roles. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly-growing team for anyone interested in starting a career in recruiting and talent acquisition!
This is a contract-to-hire position with full-time hours.
- Recruit new candidates for positions within our rapidly growing organization and pinch hit across HQ and Operations
- Take a creative and results driven approach to recruiting, developing and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- Maintain accurate candidate notes in our applicant tracking system
- Communicate with and schedule interviews for candidates in a professional and timely manner
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Contribute to the overall success of the HelloFresh Talent Acquisition team at a national level
- An Active Listener - you give full attention to what other people are saying, you take time to understand stakeholder and candidate needs, ask questions for clarification, and are respectful of other peoples’ communication
- An Excellent Communicator - you can communicate with others to convey both written and verbal information effectively
- Professional - you represent both HelloFresh and candidate interests with utmost professionalism and ethical behavior
- Personable - you'll be a candidate's main point of contact in the interview process
- Agile - you are able to adjust in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and able to juggle many different projects or expectations at the same time
- Organized - you will be managing several jobs and the back-end functions of scheduling, screening, and following up
- 1 year of professional work experience recruiting for a wide variety of professional roles in the Bay Area
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Experience managing and tracking applicants within an applicant tracking system such as Greenhouse
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Candidates must be able to remain in a stationary position and work regular office hours (9 AM to 6 PM or equivalent), communicate and converse effectively with coworkers and job candidates over the phone or over a video call and in-person, and operate a standard-issue company cellular phone and company laptop.